Rooms & Guest Areas
Our guest wing is newly renovated, specifically with the need of guests in mind. It offers two rooms and each room is a joy:
- A Queen sized luxury mattress bed with luxury cotton sheeting and choice of pillows
- Extra closet & dresser space for all your clothing and gear
- Relaxing reading chair and reading light
- Alarm clock with plug in for playing your own music
- Luxury towels with your own towel rack in each room
Our shared guest bathroom features heated floors, large sit in shower with choice of rain barrel flow or power shower flow. Hair dryers and personal bathrobes round out the convenient comforts of home.
Our guest area includes both dining and sitting/relaxing areas, as well as gear storage and gear care areas. Some details are:
- Comfy siting area looking out on our expansive back yard with forested ravine, garden, and some mountain views; books and games are available for your relaxing pleasure
- Guest dining complete with a refrigerator for guests and all amenities, including complete dish sets, small appliances, and access to coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and soda water at all times
- Gear storage for skis, snowboards, snowshoes, bikes, packs and pretty much anything else you might think to bring along for your adventures; our guest gear storage also inside-the-house boot drying racks and wet clothing hooks
Our standard healthy breakfast includes organic homemade granola and fresh home-baked bread, seasonal fruit, healthy yogurt, a cheese and vegetable platter, and a selection of jams, juices and hot beverages. From time to time we even add other special breakfast items to the table but we never take away!
With notice we can also serve up other breakfast options:
Western fare – custom omelets, bacon & eggs, pancakes and so on.
Traditional Japanese – rice, miso soup, nori, natto, pickles & grilled fish
Fresh baked goodies appear each afternoon to welcome you back after your day’s adventures.
Laundry service is available on request including reproofing of rain gear, special washing for base-layers be they synthetic or Merino etc.
Kick back and enjoy the mountain air on our private deck or in our hot tub.